Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanks Jenn!


A sweet friend, Jennifer T., from long ago (gosh, we are old) that I have been having the pleasure of catching up with over the last several weeks sent this to me. It's a fun and sweet award..... Now to keep the "blog love" going. Thank you Jenn!



Here are the rules:
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know that they've won! (You can copy the pictures and post it to your sidebar).

7 Things That I Love:

1. God
2. My Family (Buddy, Meagan, and Madelyn)
3. My Parents and Sis (Don, Cindy, and Steph)
4. My precious Paw Paw and my aunts
5. The wonderful animals around here that make our house a zoo! (Daisy, Lily Grace, Bella, and Andre....and the cat, Sam)
6. Friends, Blogging, and keeping in touch with everyone
7. THE BEACH

Now I give this award to 7 friends and bloggers (this means you get to put the cute little award on your blog, so don't let me down by not participating and passing it on :-))

1. The Diliberto Family
2. Mrs. Mary Courington
3. The Kelsey Family
4. The Landrum Family
5. The Vines Family
6. The Lovoy Family
7. The Wilder Family

2 comments:

The Wilder's said...

Thanks! Fun catching up and seeing your beautiful family! Lucinda loves seeing your girls

The Wilson Family said...

Awe, that is so sweet. She is so adorable. I love seeing your blog also, and seeing what those beautiful babies are up to. Enjoy the weather the next few days....I know they will love it!!!