Friday, May 15, 2009

13 Years ago.... May 16, 1996


"You are My Sunshine", 13 years ago, an amazing guy walked into my life, and never walked out! How great it is to be married to your best friend. We have had our ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and babies a year apart in a strange state...with NO SLEEP...=). Somehow, we made it through it all stronger and closer than ever. I love him more than ever. Yeah, back then waist lines were less, hair lines were more, and there were a few less chins (...=)...), but I couldn't adore him more than I do today. I have such an amazing family. A loving husband, and the most beautiful blessings that are our children.

Buddy, I love you so much. You have brought so much joy to my life. I truly enjoy every moment I get to spend with you, and every memory that I get to make with you. You still take my breath away! I look forward to many more years and memories with you. Wow, I can't imagine loving you any more than I do....... How true it is, "I thought I loved you then".
Posted by Picasa

No comments: