Thursday, August 20, 2009

More Dance Sayings....




Well, we spent tonight at the studio for a little bit. I finished the dance sayings just in time for Open House, which is Sunday. They all turned out so cute, and the girls are so excited about them. They can't wait for the year to start. Laurel is so sweet, and loved everything. I love helping her out any way I can. She has brought the joy of dance to the girls, and I love her for that. She is so good with all of the children. They can't wait every week to go and learn something new. I'm so proud my girls for the work and dedication they have put into their dance classes. Good luck M.A.D. in 2009-10!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Goldilocks said...

I really like all the words you did in the studio. I have been thinking of doing some stuff like that in my girls rooms.

The Wilson Family said...

Hey...thank you! I'm still learning, but wanted to help out the dance studio where the girls take dance. Last year was the first year it was opened, and the first year they took classes. They just fell in love with their teacher/owner and dance. So, I thought I would try to give back. It's very addictive..lol. We have sayings everywhere in the house. How are you doing? Hope all is well.