Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Blog Background...

OK, so I have been on a mission to find a BAMA background and header that was cute...DOESN'T EXIST!  So, I thought I would try to figure out how to make my own.  After 2 days of frustration, and giving up twice, I figured it out!!!  I was determined that I would defeat this...lol.  I am my Daddy's daughter.  Anyway, I am pleased with it, and so excited to make  my own backgrounds in the future.  It's a lot less stressful when you have the basics figured out.  Whew! Everybody have a great weekend.  We are looking forward to more ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

4 comments:

The Bauer's said...

Can you do one for me in Orange & Blue?

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Jenn, I can certainly try...let me see what I can find in those colors and what I have. My brain needs a rest for a day or so, but I will see what I can come up with. I miss you guys!!!

Peyton said...

I have to admit it looks pretty good even though it is for Alabama. War Eagle!!

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Jenn, worked on a background. I sent the code to your email and a message on FB. Let me know if you like it or not.