Friday, October 2, 2009

Feeling Better!

Ahhh, it's so good to see my babies feelin better. Madelyn has done a complete 180 since yesterday. It's so good to see them getting back to normal. Steph text me this mornning. She is doing research for a speech on Tamiflu. Tamiflu is contradicted in children because it cause dehydration, vomiting, and diarrhea. I stopped Maddie's yesterday am after she wasn't getting any better. 24 hrs later, she is so much better. I am beginning to think it had the opposite reaction on her. Thank goodness she is feeling better. Just took her temp, and it's 98.5-YEA MADDIE! Meagan is still fever free. She has been doing Math, yes, I said Math! Maddie is getting bored already. She has been folding her laundry, yeah, I know. They decided to play a game of UNO Attacks, and I couldn't resist the pic. It was almost tearful to see them playing a game. Thank you God!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: