Friday, November 27, 2009

Handmade Christmas Stuff....


OK, so I have seen all kinds of Christmas trees decorated all different ways to go on the mantle.  I refused to pay $25 each for them, because I wanted 3!  So, we bought some brown paper/cardboard trees at Hobby Lobby, glitter, trim, ribbon, and flower pots (that we spray painted black, and turned upside down), and made our own.  I thought they turned out cute.  Buddy really liked them.  It cost a lot less than $25 each, wink wink.  Tomorrow we go meet to get the girls.  Maybe we can finished decorating the tree, and putting up the rest of the decorations.  Sunday is THE ROCKETTES!!!!  We sooooo can't wait!

2 comments:

Goldilocks said...

Those are so stinking cute! You did a great job! Your are a lot like me I find stuff all the time and refuse to pay what they are asking. I always come home and figure out how to make it. Only sometimes I ended up spending more making them then I would have if I would have just bought them!

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Julie, thank you! Yeah, I was scared that the trees would end up that way. I always see stuff, and buy like at least 4 times more than I need....so it ends up costing more, lol. This time I refrained! Even if we spend more...they are original!