Monday, January 4, 2010

Whew....busy holiday season!

Whew, we had a busy holiday season.  The girls were at Mom and Dad's for 2 weeks.  We went over for Christmas for several days.  Now things are winding down, and getting back to normal.  We got the Christmas stuff taken down yesterday, and the outside stuff put up today.  My babies are home!  I have loved having them home with me today.  The only thing that could have made it better is if Buddy could have been here.  He has started his travel schedule back for the new year.  He in SC this week, but making it home for the Championship game Thursday night.  Madelyn gets her braces off in the morning...woohoo!  She is so excited!!!  They don't have to go back to school til Thursday.  I am loving that!!!!  Will post pics of the teeth tomorrow after the ortho appt.  I hope everyone had a great and blessed holiday season!!!  Roll Tide Roll!!!

No comments: