Monday, March 22, 2010

Better late than never....


Ok, so I am so far behind in blogging! Buddy has traveled so much in the last month and a half, that I felt like I was losing it!!! But thankfully things may slow down just a little. So, here are the pageant pics from the first of the month. Mom and Dad came down, and we all had a great time. Of course the girls looked beautiful. They had so much fun getting dressed up. The pageant was Friday night, and Saturday morning (6:30 am to be exact) was the knowledge bowl competition. Only 6 kids in the 5th grade made the team, and Meagan was one of them. They competed against all the schools in Tuscaloosa County. The did great. They finished 8th overall. A job well done! Sunday I got really sick. The worst sinus infection I think I have ever had....not fun! So "Mom" was in bed for 2 days. I think we are all ready for some warm weather, and some SUN!!! Enjoy the rest of the pageant pics!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: