Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Bahamas Trip 2010


Buddy was asked to go look at some conveyors in a rock quarry in The Bahamas....SO, I got to tag along.  Somebody has to relax and soak up the sun while he works, might as well be me!  I have never flown before, or ever been our of the country, so this was a big trip for me.  We had a great time together.  It was nice getting to spend time with each other.  My Mom and Dad, came in from GA, and stayed with the girls while we were gone.  So I guess you could say that everyone had a vacation... except Grandma and Grandpa..LOL. We were on Grand Bahama Island @ Port Lucaya.  We stayed at Pelican Bay Resort, and it was so pretty.  We were on the bay with beautiful views.  There were several beaches we could access.  There was one accross the street, and the hotel also had a water taxi that took us to Taino Beach, right around the corner.  Loved it!



No comments: