Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up...Again!



 






Here are some pics of things we did in the last few weeks.  I have not been very good keeping photos uploaded lately.  I have to get better at this since school has started, lol.  If you couldn't tell...our niece Jordan, had her baby girl, Kylie Jo.  She is so precious.  We took her a few goodies to the hospital.  They are living in Auburn, so we haven't got to visit a lot, but we keep checking in with them.  Being a new mom can be overwhelming, but Jordan is doing a great job!

We also went to Bubba's bday party @ Chick-fil-a and to a Baron's game.  He had a ball!!!  The girls liked it too...it was just really HOT!  I can't believe how big he is getting.  We love you Bubba!

Well, last but not least, my Paw Paw turned 90!!!!  We were not sure we would see this day come.  He has had a rough month and a half.  He is doing so good.  He is up and around.  NOTHING keeps this man down.  He gets around better than me some days, lol.  We got him an ice cream cake, and headed to Minor to celebrate with him.  It was nice getting to spend some time with him.  I think he liked the cake too!

No comments: