Monday, August 9, 2010

Such a blessing...


Kylie Jo Allen



Well, this is Miss Kylie Jo.  She is so precious.  It's been a hard month to say the least.  I think with everyday things get a little easier, then, there's those days that seem so tough to get through.  This little angel has brought so much joy to so many lives.  I am so thankful for the growing relationship with her and her precious Mamma Jordan.  I see so much Wilson in this little one.  I hope she gets to know how much we love her, and especially her Uncle Buddy.  Buddy, the girls, and I are loving getting to know all of them better.  Buddy is very protective over these kids.  He's always asking if I have talked to them, and how are they doing.  I have to say, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do for them.  We are sooo proud of Jordan.  She is doing such a good job!!!  She's a natural at being a mamma!  Jordan, I hope you know how much we love you, and are only a phone call away for anything you need.  We love you so much!

AND...the summer is over!  M & M start back to school in the morning!  They are so excited.  This is the first time that they have been apart, so we will see how it goes.  Meagan got the part of "Elle Woods" in the competition dance routine.  They are doing a song from Legally Blonde the musical.  It's so cute, and they are SUPER EXCITED!  Buddy is out of town, and will miss their first day :-(.  Just keep everyone in your prayers this week.  A lot going on.  A few extra sure won't hurt!

No comments: