Thursday, August 7, 2008

1st Day of School @ Lake View Elementary!






They are up and off!!! The girls are off today for their first day of school at our new Lake View Elementary school ( 8 miles roundtrip instead of 30 ). I can't believe that they are starting the 3rd and 4th grade. It seems like just yesterday Buddy, Maddie, and I were taking Meagan to Kindergarten. They seemed very excited. Meagan couldn't wait to get there and Maddie seemed a little nervous. They have great teachers and I know they will have a great day. I'll let you know how their day goes.....of course, they were the best dressed there!

1 comment:

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

Hey Michelle! I am so glad that you started a blog. Your girls are beautiful. They just look so grown up. I am glad that they love their new school. Take care!
Jamie