Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Snuggle Buddies!

Hi everyone! Yesterday I had such a bad arthritis attack that I couldn't hardly get out of bed. It was a long day, but my beautiful babies took care of Mom when they got home from school. They both crawled in bed with me and did homework and watched TV. Buddy is SC this week at the annual sales meeting, so we are all kind of blah. I am so lucky to have these angels in my life. They truly get me through when I think I'm out of steam. A crappy day turned into a great night cuddling with my girls. I am so blessed!

1 comment:

Peyton said...

Such sweet girls. That is so nice of them to take care of their mommy. By the way, you are doing great at this blog thing by updating all the time. You should have started this a long time ago. Talk to you soon.