Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Daughter....The Love of My Life

MY DAUGHTER
When my daughter walks into a room
All you can do is smile
Her happy little face can take away any gloom
Her chubby little cheeks
And her big bright eyes
Always seem to take away my sorrows and sighs
She loves to play outside
In the sun or the rain
She never worries about the weather
Or if she falls and is in pain
She loves her cartoons
And to listen and dance to music
She loves it at night to sit and stare at the moon
My daughter is always on the go
She never wants to rest
Which is easy to see why
her room is always a mess.
She loves her grandma most
Sometimes I think more then she loves her toast
She loves to color and draw
And help me with my chores
And to go shopping at different stores.
My daughter is the love of my life
I love every minute of my day
When my daughter comes to sit and play

No comments: