Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Sweet Mom....



Ok, so this week has been really, really, really rough.  My birthday is the 23rd, Satruday.  Usually my birthday lasts all week, and is very up beat (usually very humorous).  Not this week!  Just when I am at the point of breaking, my Mom sends me a care package from GA.  She sent me the sweetest card (with a little surprise stash just for me), and gift cards for my favorite cake and my favorite place to eat...Dairy Queen and Outback!  OMG!  I was so excited!  I also got a beautiful card from my Paw Paw, all in the same day.  Today, my Mom posted these pics on Facebook, and wrote the sweetest thing that just made me cry....a good cry.  She always knows when and what to do to cheer me up.  I put her sweet words on one the baby pics of Mom and me.  I just can't say thank you enough to her.  If I become half of the woman she has become, I have conquered it all.  I am so thankful for my parents, beautiful girls, and my wonderful husband.  I have been blessed with such a special family and so many wonderful friends.  Tomorrow will be the best birthday ever!  Thank you, Mom. 

No comments: