Thursday, January 28, 2010

We found our pageant dresses!




We took the journey to Mrs. Thrasher's for our annual pageant dress hunt.  We got the note from school that gave us the actual date of the pageant, so we decided to go early.  I am always nervous that they wont find something they love, but every year they do..and might I add, they surprise me every time.  I thought Meagan would of course pick pink....but NO.  She shocked me when she went for the royal blue.  She wanted to be different this year.  She said since this is the last year in an elementary school pageant, she was gonna be different.  I can't believe that she will be in middle school next year.  Maddie, of course, kinda liked every dress she tried on, but went for the one that felt the best.  When that moment came, that was it, she was done!  They are so beautiful, and growing so fast.  I am so honored to be their Mom.  They are good girls, and they had such a blast trying on all the pretty dresses.  The pageant is March 5th at the school if anyone wants to come.  We all can't wait!!!  So, thank goodness, we had another successfull dress search. 

No comments: